Superior Windmill Warranty Policy
Up to 36 month Limited Warranty on Select Products
Warranty covers all Superior windmill aeration products* for a period of 12 months and Superior Windmill electric aeration products for a period of 12 months from Date of Purchase, against defects in workmanship or material. The conditions of the Warranty and the extent of the responsibilities of Superior Windmill Inc. under this Warranty are as follows: SEE EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS BELOW FOR UP TO 36 months warranty on select products.
- Superior Windmill Inc. will repair or replace, any part or material deemed to be defective by Superior Windmill Inc., due to quality and/or workmanship, within an 12 month period from the initial purchase date for our windmill aeration systems and 12 month period from the initial purchase date for our electric aeration systems;
- Product returned for Warranty repair must be returned to the address specified by the Manufacturer, and any warranty product sent to the customer will be sent freight prepaid;
- Warranty does not apply to product which has been subject to abuse, neglect, accident or incorrect installation;
- Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from severe weather factors;
* Private Insurance coverage is recommended *
- When a Pressure Release Valve has not been used, warranty coverage may not apply to damages incurred to an Aeration system as a result of blocked line. The use of a Freeze Control Unit is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED in geographical areas where freeze up may be a concern;
- If parts other than genuine Superior parts are utilized for repair or attached to a Superior Aeration system, warranty coverage may be void at Superior option;
- Proof of Date of Purchase is required for warranty service. Since the customer is responsible for assembly, set up and installation, please follow our product installation instructions carefully, to ensure the validity of warranty claims;
- Warranty does not cover supplemental loss or damages arising from failure of the windmill or electric aerator to function properly. Customer must check system regularly to ensure the unit is functioning according to their requirements. Superior Windmill Inc. and its retailers, distributors, dealers and any other partners do not cover loss of fish, wildlife or any other consequential damages as a result of product failure or use;
- If you have any warranty concerns or would like to purchase extended warranty on your products, please contact Superior Windmill Inc. at 877-888-7707 or (306) 721-1495 or visit www.superiorwindmill.com.
- Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the windmill compressor with the blades turning or in any high wind situations;
- Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the electric aerators or open any of our compressor housings while in operation or while the electric cord is plugged in – UNPLUG BEFORE SERVICE;
- Superior Windmill recommends that all maintenance work on the windmill compressor and blades are done on the ground and not while the windmill head is up on the tower – optional Pivot pair tower hinges are recommended and available to allow easy tilt up – tilt down operation;
- Ensure the blade assembly is secured (even in low winds) when tilting windmill up and down; or when servicing/repairing of the compressor is required. (A gust of wind can suddenly cause the windmill head to turn at any time and cause a potentially dangerous situation for the person trying to do the repairs);
- Do Not allow children to climb, play on or be near the windmill or electric aerators;
- Avoid being near the windmill during thunderstorms;
- Use personal protective gloves and equipment when assembling windmill;
- Superior Windmill Inc. is not responsible in any way for any harm that may be caused during assembly or operation of the windmill or electric aeration systems.
Return Materials Authorization
- A return materials authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning any product for a warranty concern.
- You can call the KWS warranty department at the following numbers:
- Toll Free - 1-877-888-7707 or Canada - (306) 721-1495
- Failure to obtain a RMA may result in the product being returned to the customer freight collect.
*Superior Electric Aeration Systems – LD 1.5, HD 250, HD 450 - come with a 12 month warranty – all other conditions above apply.
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM MANUFACTURER
Superior Windmill Inc – Windmill Aeration Extended Warranty from 12 months to 36 months is available for purchase direct through the manufacturer. Extended warranties must be purchased within 60 days of original product purchase. For purchase and pricing call 1-877-888-7707 or visit www.superiorwindmill.com
Single Diaphragm Windmill Aeration Systems – With the purchase of the extended warranty all the above warranty applies for an additional 24 months. With this purchase a Maintenance Repair Kit is included which retails for $ 69.95 - $ 79.95 U.S. (these kits replace the component in the compressor that pushes the oxygen into the airline – one of the few parts on the windmill that needs maintenance approximately every 3-5 years – easy maintenance)
Dual Diaphragm Windmill Aeration Systems – With the purchase of the extended warranty all the above warranty applies for an additional 24 months.. With this purchase 2 X Maintenance Repair Kit is included which retails for $ 69.95 - $ 79.95 U.S. (these kits replace the component in the compressor that pushes the oxygen into the airline – one of the few parts on the windmill that needs maintenance approximately every 3-5 years – easy maintenance)
Superior Windmill - Electric Aeration Extended Warranty from 12 months to 24 months is available for purchase direct through the manufacturer. Extended warranties must be purchased within 60 days of original product purchase. For purchase and extended warranty pricing call 1-877-888-7707 or visit www.superiorwindmill.com